Robin Roberts, the Emmy-winning “Good Morning America” co-anchor, breaks down her approach to public speaking, interviewing, and connecting with others through authenticity in her new MasterClass on communication. Learn how to embrace vulnerability, face fears, build rapport, and connect with any audience. Gain new tools for improving your public speaking, navigating job interviews, and communicating your worth at work—and discover newfound resilience, optimism, and the courage to speak from the heart.
Learn more about Robin Roberts’s MasterClass at mstr.cl/2yOxBZr
Robin Roberts rose from a career in sports journalism to become one of the most respected and beloved morning news anchors working in network television today. As cohost on “Good Morning America,” she and George Stephanopoulos helped lead the show to No. 1 in fiercely competitive morning show rankings, an accomplishment they landed just as Robin was informed that she had a rare blood disorder resulting from a blood transfusion during her treatment for breast cancer. Her candor and strength throughout her battle for her health endeared her to viewers around the world, and the coverage of her fight against myelodysplastic syndrome was honored with a 2012 Peabody Award.
Raised in Mississippi, Robin began her career as a local sports and radio personality before accepting a position as a sportscaster on ESPN from 1990 to 2005 and then joining as co-anchor of “Good Morning America.” She and her team have won two Daytime Emmy awards so far, and her career has included many high-profile, exclusive interviews, including one with First Lady Michelle Obama and another with President Barack Obama where he first publicly confirmed his support for same-sex marriage.
In this online class, you’ll learn about:
• Public speaking
• Effective communication skills
• TV journalism and questions to ask as an interviewer
• Body language
• Communicating your value at work
• Interviewing for a job
• Communicating for broadcast TV
• Finding your personal message
• Creating a sense of connection with your audience
• Building rapport
• Finding strength in vulnerability
• Building resilience and living with greater optimism
More from MasterClass:
• Anna Wintour Teaches Leadership and Creativity: www.masterclass.com/awi
• RuPaul Teaches Self-Expression and Authenticity: www.masterclass.com/rp
• Chris Voss Teaches the Art of Negotiation: www.masterclass.com/cv
MasterClass makes it possible for anyone to learn from the best. Get inspired with classes from 80+ world-renowned instructors on cooking, photography, writing, performance, and much more. Watch video lessons anytime, anywhere on mobile, desktop, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku devices.
• Subscribe: mstr.cl/30SH1wj
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/masterclassofficial
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/masterclass
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/masterclass
#MasterClass #RobinRoberts #communication